Beta Alpha Psi Recruitment Timeline
Meet the application requirements.
Complete and turn in pledge application.
Accumulate pledge hours.
Become initiated as an official member.
Pledge Application Requirement
1. A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (waived for Freshmen and incoming Transfer Students).
2. Submit the following: Membership Application, Unofficial Transcript, and local & national lifetime membership fee of $130.
You may petition for a GPA waiver by attaching a ½ page statement to your membership application clearly explaining why. Petitions will be evaluated individually by the board.
1. Accumulate the necessary minimum pledge hours by the May of graduation year.
2. A minimum 3.3 GPA in any Upper Division Accounting, Finance or Information Systems courses taken.
3. A minimum 3.2 cumulative UCLA GPA.
Professional Events: 12 hrs
Community Service: 8 hrs
A 5 hour carryover rule will be implemented, in which a pledge will be allowed to substitute a maximum of 5 total non-BAY hours, either for professional or community service. Non-BAY events are evaluated for hours based on how they fit with our initiatives and core skill areas.